Automotive Spare Parts Salesperson
Preston, Melbourne VIC
Automotive Trades (Trades & Services)
There has never been a more exciting time than NOW to join the Preston Mazda team
At Preston Mazda we are driven to be better in every way as we build better business and have fun along the way. The growth of our business and the success of our people is evident of our continued success with the automotive industry, having been awarded the prestigious Master Dealer award 11 times.
Having been operating for over 55-years it is clear we know what we are doing and have become a trusted partner across the wider Mazda Australia brand.
Our Spare Parts department is a critical role to the success of our business, based heavily around providing a high level of customer service.
This is a full-time position. You must be available to work weekdays 8.30am to 5.00pm and 1 Saturday per month 9.00am -12pm
What does your day look like?
In this role you will be required to work both individually and as part of our team. The position focuses on providing customers with accurate information in a timely manner, both over the phone and face to face.
- Providing parts and accessories to the trade, service and sales departments
- Answering sales enquiries both over the counter and by phone.
- Preparing parts kits in advance for our Service department
- Providing excellent customer service by compiling quotes, product information and support to our trade customers and Service department in a timely manner
- Maintaining customer database orders and quotes
- Delivering outstanding customer service to our trade and retail clients
- Maintain and process eBay/Shopify store & transactions
What you can bring to the role:
- Experience in Automotive Spare Parts sales and interpreting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with PartsCheck, Repair Connection and/or other automotive quoting systems
- You can work well within a team and can built rapport with employees and customers
- Experience in receipting, invoicing and stock control
- You have a positive work ethic and the ability to handle a faced paced environment
- You are capable of prioritising workloads and customer requirements
What do we offer you:
At Preston Mazda, we believe that everyone has the capacity to be better every day. That is why we are passionate about creating a work environment that enables our people to achieve their best personally, and professionally
We’re a family run business, who are incredibly ambitious and always looking to improve our business. We can promise you will enjoy working every single day!
Our Preston Mazda benefits include:
- Free breakfast provided daily to ensure you start the day energised
- Birthday leave
- Generous discounts across new and used vehicles, servicing, and parts
- Employee of the month reward and recognition
- Refer a friend bonus
A competitive salary will be offered, plus ability to work daily overtime
To celebrate your 5-year anniversary you’ll also be rewarded with:
- An additional week of pay, paid each year you work over your 5 years
To be part of our success story APPLY NOW!
Preston Mazda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace.
All successful short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an on-site interview at the dealership.
Due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive, we will not be accepting any inbound enquiries regarding the roleAPPLY NOW!