Automotive Stock Controller
Preston, Melbourne VIC
Client & Sales Administration (Administration & Office Support)
At Preston Mazda, formally known as Max Kirwan Mazda we are driven to be better in every way as we build better business and have fun along the way. The growth of our business and the success of our people is evident of our continued success with the automotive industry, having been awarded the prestigious Master Dealer award 11 times.
Having been operating for over 55-years it is clear we know what we are doing and have become a trusted partner across the wider Mazda Australia brand.
We are currently seeking an experienced Stock Controller with current or recent stock control experience gained within a large retail car dealership. You will work closely with our sales team and various internal departments to assist in providing a smooth end-to-end pre-delivery process for our customers.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, 8.30am -5pm.
Overtime may be required to assist with end of month responsibilities
About the role:
- Assist with achievement of new and used vehicle monthly sales
- Raise orders for preparation of new and used car orders
- Organise vehicle freight to dealership
- Vehicle registration
- Vehicle coordination, preparation, delivery and tracking
- Bringing vehicles into stock and allocating new vehicle stock
- Coordinate accessories and fitting with the Pre-delivery Department
Who are you
- Knowledge of motor dealership systems and understanding of automotive industry essential
- Excellent time management and administration skills- you pride yourself on having a keen eye for the finer details
- Professional verbal, written and phone communication skills
- You are punctual and reliable
- Able to take direction and follow process
- Ability to engage effectively with multiple departments and stakeholders
Please note – All employees must successfully complete a National Police Check prior to commencement
What do we offer you:
At Preston Mazda, we believe that everyone has the capacity to be better every day. That is why we are passionate about creating a work environment that enables our people to achieve their best personally, and professionally
We’re a family run business, who are incredibly ambitious and always looking to improve our business. We can promise you will enjoy working every single day!
Our Preston Mazda benefits include:
- Free breakfast provided daily to ensure you start the day energised
- Birthday leave
- Generous discounts across new and used vehicles, servicing, and parts
- Employee of the month reward and recognition
- Refer a friend bonus
To celebrate your 5-year anniversary you’ll also be rewarded with:
- An additional week of pay, paid each year you work over your 5 years
To be part of our success story APPLY NOW!
Preston Mazda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace.
All successful short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an on-site interview at the dealership.
Due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive, we will not be accepting any inbound enquiries regarding the roleAPPLY NOW!