BUSINESS MANAGER (vehicle finance and insurance)
Preston, Melbourne VIC
Account & Relationship Management (Banking & Financial Services)
Due to continued business growth, Max Kirwan Mazda are looking for an experienced Business Manager who is committed and driven to ensuring our customers receive a premium experience driving away with the vehicle of their dreams. The role would suit someone with current experience as a Business Manager or an experienced salesperson wishing to move into a finance role.
Our dealership has a sales culture that is based around genuine energy and enthusiasm and is structured for professionals who thrive on achievement
This is a full-time position. You must be available to work weekdays 8.30am - 5.30pm and Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
- Presentation and introduction with all customers to talk about and sell finance and/or insurance from the dealership’s own supplier, offering branded finance and insurance products
- Assist New and Used Vehicle Sales Departments in sales negotiations where necessary
- Manage end to end finance and insurance process
- Work to finance sales and performance targets
- Proactively follow up on leads and new sales, responding to all enquiries in a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you will have either previous automotive sales experience or be currently working as a Business Manager within a dealership
Who are you:
- Someone who will talk to 100% of our customers, offering them 100% of our products, 100% of the time!
- Someone who has a passion for knowing everything about our products and talking about/selling them
- An outgoing personality with excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Consistency in following the same process every time
- Self-driven and action orientated to get the job done at often fast pace in a professional and fun workplace
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Focused to providing the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with documentation
- A commitment to building a long-term career
In return, you can enjoy some of the best working conditions in the industry including:
- State of the art, modern working environment
- High level remuneration package
- Fully maintained company car
- On-going training to support your professional development
- Working as part of a strong, supportive team culture
- Super paid on top of commissions
- Additional employment benefits after 5 years of service
- A paid additional day off on your birthday
More about Max Kirwan Mazda
Max Kirwan Mazda is a proudly family owned and operated business that has been Melbourne’s premier choice for automotive needs since 1946.
What does that mean for you? It means that you will be joining a team (within a much bigger team) offering development opportunities and the chance to work alongside some of the best people working in our industry today. At Max Kirwan Mazda, we value contribution and family and are passionate about people. We strive to ensure that our customer service is delivered at the highest level whilst also maintaining the highest standards
Max Kirwan Mazda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace.
All successful short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an on-site interview at the dealership.
If you feel you would be an outstanding addition to our team, APPLY NOW!
Max Kirwan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace.Apply Now