Preston, Melbourne VIC
Automotive Trades (Trades & Services)
There has never been a more exciting time than NOW to join the Max Kirwan Mazda team
Our new service centre is currently under renovation, and once completed will be the most state of the art service centre within the Mazda Australia network.
At Max Kirwan Mazda we are driven to be better, in every way as we build better business and have fun along the way. The growth of our business and the success of our people is evident of our continued success within the automotive industry, having been awarded the prestigious Master Dealer award 11 times.
Having been operating for over 55-years, it is clear we know what we are doing and have become a trusted partner across the wider Mazda Australia brand.
Our Service Advisors are critical roles to the success of our business as you will be supporting our customers with expert advice and service across a diverse range of vehicle related issues.
This is a full-time position. You must be available to work weekdays 7.30am to 5.30pm and 1 Saturday per month 8.30am-12pm
What does your day look like?
- Greeting and serving customers for the service department and updating customers on the status of their vehicle.
- Explain service options and process
- Communicate with colleagues to schedule and complete the necessary repairs;
- Order parts where applicable;
- Update customer database as required and complete all relevant paperwork
- Follow manufacturer and dealership warranty policies effectively and efficiently.
- Accountability to meet both individual and team targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on a daily basis through excellent customer service and addressing customer concerns.
- Effectively booking customers vehicle services in via email, phone or face-to-face.
- Preparing Repair Order and Job Sheets in preparation of customer requests to be executed through the workshop for prompt invoicing.
Your story so far:
- First and foremost, you are passionate about the motor car industry and providing the Ultimate Customer Experience
- Prior experience working in hospitality/automotive/ retail is highly regarded
- You have a sound understanding and feel comfortable working within digital platforms
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- You pride yourself on your impeccable personal presentation
What do we offer you:
At Max Kirwan Mazda, we believe that everyone has the capacity to be better every day. That is why we are passionate about creating a work environment that enables our people to achieve their best - personally, and professionally
We’re a family run business, who are incredibly ambitious and always looking to improve our business. We can promise you will enjoy working every single day!
Our Max Kirwan Mazda benefits include:
- Super paid ON TOP of your commissions and base salary
- Fully maintained Mazda company vehicle
- Free breakfast provided daily to ensure you start the day energised
- Birthday leave
- Generous discounts across new and used vehicles, servicing and parts
To celebrate your 5-year anniversary you’ll also be rewarded with:
- An additional week of pay, paid each year you work over your 5 years
To be part of our success story APPLY NOW!
Max Kirwan Mazda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace.
All successful short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an on-site interview at the dealership.
Due to the high volume of applications we expect to receive, we will not be accepting any inbound enquiries regarding the roleApply Now